Applicants may apply as early as six months prior to the beginning date of the term in which they wish to enroll. All applicants for admission must meet the following requirements to receive consideration for admission into the World Revival School of Ministry:
Applicants must exemplify Godly character and adhere to the guidelines laid out in the Code of Commitment.
Applicants must have completed a high school diploma or have obtained a GED.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age by September 1 for fall quarter, by November 1 for winter quarter, by March 1 for spring quarter, or by June 1 for summer quarter.
To assure the completion of all components in the application process by the required deadlines, students need to do the following:
- Submission of the completed application packet to the admissions office, with the following information included:
- Completed application form.
- High School and College Transcripts. (if under 25 yrs of age)
- Photo of applicant.
- Two references; Pastor or Youth Leader and a mature Christian adult or mentor.
- $35 Non-refundable application fee.
A complete file of all above-listed items must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to registration. The evaluation process will not begin until receipt of the completed file.
Costs are $60.00 per credit hour plus additional fees. All Classes are three credit hours, $180.00 per class. Click here for complete financial information.